View Single Post
Old 08-04-2014, 11:31 PM
justflyingin

Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
Thank you everyone, I am totally lost on these two machines, I seen a couple of videos and couldn't really tell the two apart. I'm thinking of getting one solely for the purpose of making label for my quilts but also interested in some embroidery if the machine can do it by itself (once I program in what design I want). I will be checking out some more you tubes, don't want to spend a lot for a machine I want just for a couple of things.
Jeri
If you want to make labels, you need an embroidery machine. I have a Janome 350E and as long as the design is one color, once I push "start" and all goes well, I just watch.

I also have a Janome 12000 and the same with it only it does bigger labels. In fact, I just answered an email from a lady who makes small lap quilts for me to give away here in Poland and I give her labels. She puts the labels on the quilts. I make only 'one color" labels with my embroidery machine for that.[ATTACH=CONFIG]486428[/ATTACH]

You can see that I laid out 5 in one sheet that I can make with the Janome 12000 because I have a rather large hoop for that one. With the Janome 350E I can only do one label of this size at a time.
Attached Thumbnails labels-fundacja-opoka.jpg