Old 08-06-2014, 07:37 AM
Honchey

Hi Everyone, Lovely quilt for your nephew Mirabelle... Ok, What does the barn person have to do??? You are a lucky GM to have girls to pass on your gift of sewing knowledge..My son believed he was having girls until the boys were actually born...He would always say..Mom this time it's a girl for you!!!!
QNS, I'm actually looking forward to this trip..I worked three days in a row..Monday was a long day for me 11 hours including traveling time...I decided to visit my sister in DE and that's where I am right now..I'll be going home on Saturday then pack for the long trip next week... I just downladed House #6 for the Xmas quiltalong....

I signed on for a swap here on the board for 2.5"candies and one for 1.5" stamps fot the Yahoo group... I'm out of the "candies" and almost out of the "stamps"...
I have been sewing my little pieces at work and will have to have a big bunch done before the assembly part.

I'm very curious about this new book from Laurie.. wondering about what size the blocks will be??? We've all been wandering like the 12 tribes of Israel...might be the right time for a get together??? food for thought...

Here's a photo of the cubby/craft table that was gifted to me.
Attached Thumbnails img_0034.jpg  

Last edited by Honchey; 08-06-2014 at 07:48 AM.