View Single Post
Old 08-07-2014, 11:27 AM
oldtnquiltinglady

Default Need help with pictures on quilts

Right now I am so disoriented that I am spitting nails. I need pictures to put on GGDs softball quilt, and went sashaying into the local office supply store; and came out with my blood pressure steaming. They sell all the stuff you need for doing the pictures, but they won't do the copying for you--they can't put that through their machinery
Do I have anyone in the peanut gallery who might be able to point me in the right direction? I have a Canon printer for my computer, but it does not scan, it is only a printer from my computer and very easy to use. I have four 3x5 snapshots and copies of the softball equipment, etc. that she used that I want to scatter around her T-shirt which is zigzagged onto the piece of fabric that she selected for her quilt to be made out of. Sounds simple, huh? Well, it did in my head when I was working on ideas for her quilt--she is 10, so I can't run any kind of excuse in on her. Can I? What to do, what to do?????

Last edited by QuiltnNan; 08-07-2014 at 01:08 PM. Reason: remove consumer complaint