Old 08-10-2014, 11:27 AM
catjo

Originally Posted by Nancy in Louisiana View Post
I am finally back home after being away from my "real" computer for almost a full month. I owe a couple very generous swappers some posted pictures from June and July, and I wanted to make sure everyone saw them:

The first picture is the package from June from jaclinganrey. She also included a bag of Milky Ways which had a very short life span after unpacked. She also packed in a bag full of fabric scraps for my scrap quilts, some great tote patterns, and an always-welcome pin cushion. The Quilters Inspirations book is a great read, and I hope to be able to pass it on when I'm done so someone else will get the same chance to enjoy it. Thanks again for all, Jaclinganrey.

The next two pictures are the package from Sewdamncute, which I received for July. She made a great pin cushion from a votive candle holder (great idea which I am going to steal) and sent an adorable pin made of stiffened paper depicting a quilt block (colored purple, shown on card). The stain glass copy of a star block is already hanging on my sewing room window. She also included scraps, fat quarters, a lint remover, patterns, a mystery quilt book (next up on my reading pile), and dog biscuts for my five four-legged kids. Thank you so much for a very personal package.

Both of you really made the last two months fun with your swap packages. And after babysitting for my four granddaughters ages 15 mos thru 11 years, I needed some fun! I'm exhausted mentally and physically.

Nancy, what a nice package you received. Save those books for me! lol