View Single Post
Old 08-11-2014, 04:24 AM
meanmom

WW is one of the programs that has worked for me. I am planning on re-joining soon. That is the mind game that works for me. Something about someone else seeing that number on the scale works for me.I can lie to myself on the scale, not when someone else is recording it. All of my home programs just don't work for me. In my crazy mind the fact that with WW I can eat anything I want helps to keep me away from most of it. As long as I pay for it I can have it. I would like to get a Fitbit.
The whole summer has been crazy at my house. I start back to school on August 26th. Hopefully the next 2 weeks will be less crazy. I went out to lunch with a friend last week. As we finished eating I got a horrible pain in my back and had to leave. I probably shouldn't have driven home. I ended up in the ER with a kidney stone. It has passed and I see the Dr today. Not going to do that again!
I am hoping to spend the day tomorrow in my sewing room. I have barely gotten to sew for the last 2 weeks. I want to make a new bag. I finished up my projects for my guild meeting last night. I just need to balance the guild checkbook and I am finished.
Everyone have a relaxing week. Remember to drink your water and to eat healthy. It should be easy this time of year with all of the fresh produce.