View Single Post
Old 08-12-2014, 08:10 AM
Pam H

Pat, maybe you brought the shorts back with you from Hilton Head. That's a funny story. I have pinned a couple of recipes with the zucchini noodles (zoodles!). Do you have one of those fancy appliances to make them? I have a little gadget that makes spiral cuts that I think would work. Wish I had some of your zucchini!
KQ, I've been almost as bad as you with the sweets. Yesterday 1 doughnut, 4 cookies and a few pieces of twizzlers. I will be better today! You have not bought fabric since 2001? Wow! All that I have, I have bought since 2008 when I started quilting. Although I haven't gotten much in the last 2 years except when stores are going out of business.
BJ, I hope you heal quickly.
My sewing room is in a shambles. I had to clear off my counter top since I gave it to my daughter for her craft room. All that stuff is in tubs. Everything is moved around to let carpenters get to the window to put up new trim. I'm trying to find a table top that will work for a new cutting table. I plan to order several book shelves from Ikea to get everything organized. Wish I could just snap my fingers and have it the way I want it.