View Single Post
Old 08-13-2014, 01:31 PM
sewbizgirl
Power Poster

Hello, dear swappers! I have all the packages in except the one AnneP sent. After some research, we are concluding that her package was mis-delivered or some other way lost in the mail. So I am considering the swap completed and will get your packages out to you as soon as possible, hopefully before the weekend.

Anne will still get some sets of squares. I have extras to put in the trade for her.... She mailed her package in plenty of time, via first class mail. Many (most) of you also used first class, as it's such a money saver on packages under 13 ounces! HOWEVER, please take warning from this experience and purchase a tracking number the next time you send a package by first class. Then, at least you will be able to follow where it goes. A tracking number is about $1.05. It's not insurance, but the P.O. seems to be more careful with packages that have numbers on them.

This is my first swap to host on the QB. To celebrate I have made a little "happy" gift to include with your squares. Thank you for participating, and I hope you like it! We will do this again in about a month, since we had such good response this time. Thank you everyone who cut and sent squares!

Now... to swap!