Old 12-29-2009, 05:50 PM
peaceandjoy

Holiday? What holiday?

Sadly, ours has been consumed with trips to the hospital; Tom's mom was admitted on the 20th. At 91, we knew it was probably going to be the last time. Early this morning they called to say it probably wouldn't be long. He is still there. If you are the praying sort, prayers for Mom & her family would be appreciated (am I allowed to ask for that any more?). We've been pretty lucky; until the last year she was in excellent health, although the Alzheimer's has been advancing for a few years. She's mostly been cheerful and always happy to see people. The end of life is harder than the beginning.

I'd love to show you a picture of the doll quilt that should be leaving here tomorrow, if I can get to the PO. Got a new camera (Canon Powershot), installed disk, registered product... And when I try to download pics, I get a message that says USB not recognized.

Now I am computer illiterate. I want them to work, and after that, well ... Usually I'd have Tom help, but he is at the hospital. So this might have to go out to somebody without a picture being posted. Drat. I was excited to be able to post pictures, now I have to wait.

I'll give you a hint. My package will be going out to somebody in North America. Any guesses??

At least now I won't feel guilty when mine arrives! And if you are sending mine but are feeling pressured, relax, I'm good. Life is crazy here right now, so whenever I get a package, I'll be happy.
Peace and Joy,
Robin