Old 08-14-2014, 04:00 PM
oksewglad
Power Poster

Any cake left? Thanks Jeanie. Will have to give this a try. It will be apple time soon.

Glad you had a good time in San Antonio, dublb. I've never been to Texas.

So Jan what did your credit cards buy today? What fun.

Oh what good news, QNS. Brighter days are ahead..

Two days, two road trips. Yesterday took GD #1 to orthodontist (1 1/2 hr away) to be fit for braces while Mom took GS#1 to State Fair to give his presentation on flag folding with 3 other young fellows. Today we met DD half way and swapped kids. DD got 3 girls and we brought back 2 boys (12 yo's--a friend tagged along who wants to be on the farm.) LOL on the way home as I told the 4 boys I know where every quilt shop is between here and home and if you don't behave we will stop at every one.... That worked for a while. Toward the end I had to do a little disciplining--mostly geared at the 4 yo. I turned in my seat and straightened him out saying "That's enough!" 15 minutes later we hear from the middle seat little Sam telling the 2 12 yo's.."Gramma said, 'that's enough, so quit it!'" I guess what Gram says is law--we had to smother our laughter....

Last night got the binding finished on a long table runner for our TV stand. Today on the road I have the jingle bells on all the Santa ornaments I've been finishing up for the last 2 years! Will get photos, soon.

Last edited by oksewglad; 08-14-2014 at 04:07 PM.