View Single Post
Old 08-15-2014, 03:00 AM
meanmom

Cindy I love your quilt. I have never done one of Bonnies mystery quilts. I do have this one printed out but haven't started it yet. My dr put me on a new med on Monday when I was there that should work better for me. OMG I am having an allergic reaction to it. I have never itched so bad in my life. I have had a reaction to a med before but never like this. I called the office at 8:30 yesterday. I called 2 more times and left a message for the nurse. SHe finally returned my call at 12:30. She said she needed to talk to the dr who would be there any minute and would call back within 30 minutes. GRRRRR! I called back at 2:30. She finally called back at 3:30 and called something in for me. My entire body is covered with an itchy rash. The only thing that seems to help is a cold shower ever 1 1/2 hours. I have been taking Benadryl like candy. It doesn't seem to be much better this morning. Needless to say this was my first visit to this dr and it will be my last. I even had to shower in the middle of the night. Headed to the showers again. GRRRRR!