View Single Post
Old 08-15-2014, 04:02 PM
CindyA

Pat, oh no!!! Hang in there, that is a terrible feeling!

Yes, Bonnie does put the mysteries out at a hectic time of year. I needed another project like another hole in my head, too. On the other hand, it was nice thinking about that then letting myself get all worked up over the holidays. Quilting is truly therapy, isn't it? Kalama, even though I had all the parts together it took a long time to put each block together. When I got it done and turned it over it really hit me how many seams are in this thing. I just love Bonnie Hunter, though, so I may try again for this year's mystery. Again, like I need another project. I definitely would use only from my stash again if I decide to do it. What I did with Celtic Solstice was to work on the most recent clue and no matter if I finished it or not I moved on to the next clue when it came out. I have large bags and would just write myself a couple of notes to remind me where to start when I had time to return to it. Seemed to work ok for me.

Will be socializing a lot this weekend. Hope I don't go hog wild. I'm still not doing a good job of getting myself motivated.