Old 08-15-2014, 07:44 PM
oksewglad
Power Poster

Originally Posted by janRN View Post
OK, hope the 4 y/o is doing better. I'm sure Gram made a special treat.

Can I continue my rant? I was behind a few ladies watching quilting being done on a long arm and it was smooth, perfectly executed. As I got up to the machine I was going to compliment the quilter. Who? I guess it was the lady sitting beside the computerized machine sipping coffee and reading her IPad. It was a computer doing that perfect stitching!! What's that all about??? Now I really feel like a geezer. This is not creative or artistic--it's a computer. I guess the skill there is loading the machine, picking a pattern and pressing a button. I'm sure I'm offending someone and I apologize (sort of). So at judged quilt shows are quilts judged differently if they're done by computer? OMG, I am a geezer.
I totally agree...Is it in the search in perfection?--whilst I'm stitching little log cabins with 3/4" wide strips, because well I'm trying to get it perfect and if I don't that's okay cuz I'm only human.

Yes he's much better tonight, tomorrow may be different when it starts to be more uncomfortable. In a splint/soft cast til Wednesday. Then big sisters watch out as he will have something hard to hit them with......

Enjoy the movie, dublb!!!