View Single Post
Old 08-16-2014, 07:37 AM
urgodschild2

I just thought of something. If we post pictures they will all look the same. LOL. This weekend is the Yorba Linda Quilt Daze. So I will be there on Sunday to help man our booth from my guild. I will also get to buy the new Annie's book...Quilts made with 3 yards of material. My quilt teacher, Lyn Brown, has one of her quilts showcased in the magazine so I just must have it. Today I am off for a meeting with my Off Kilter Quilters friendship group. Then when I come home I will be making more blocks. Yeah. Want to get all the blocks for this group done before my Daughter arrives from Australia on the 28th. Of course I have to sneak in some of my McKenna Ryan quilt that I am making. Any of you ever make one of her quilts. Lots and Lots of tiny squiggly pieces and she uses a zillion different color fabrics. I curse sewing the squiggly, shaking my head, saying that this lady is a crazy person....but when I get each panel done....I look at it in awe and think......I love it...let's do more. then of course my summer project is to complete as many quilts as I can on my UFO list. He He He.....so far three are done. The funny part and I know that none of you do this....Right? is that I also start on new ones that are not on the list. Sigh.