View Single Post
Old 08-18-2014, 11:23 AM
meanmom

I saw the knee dr this morning and he says it looks good. Almost no swelling. He says I only need to wear the brace when I exercise. Yeah! He suggested trying to go without the synvisc injections and see how it goes. He said I can do whatever I want that doesn't hurt. I made many trips up and down a steep hill to the lake this weekend and it felt good. I didn't tell him that I attempted to water ski. I haven't done that in 30 years. I made 3 attempts and almost got up but decided I had better quit.
I am still itchy but a lot better today. I had my 2 grandsons this morning. One is 4 and the other is 1 1/2. SO cute and so much fun. Now I should try to get caught up on laundry etc. I am feeling lazy today. I am making curtains for one of the teachers for her classroom. We got the fabric last week and I just figured out all of the cutting. Hopefully they will go fast. I have a quilt I want to finish up soon. I am debating on rejoining WW. I know I do well there but not sure I feel like going to the meetings. I might try the online version first.
Sharyn I don't need to cut the grass as it has been dry here and it isn't growing. Usually my DH waters it like crazy but he hasn't been this year. I hope your mom is in a good mood today as that can be so stressful.
Pat