View Single Post
Old 08-19-2014, 03:22 PM
CarolinePaj

Originally Posted by notmorecraft View Post
Hi, did you buy this at a quilt show? If so was it a demo model? Although the price you paid should be for a new model, if it was a demo did they include extras? If not I'd get on the phone right away and demand a replacement, or if you can live with the paint chips a hefty discount.

Yes.... I did buy it at the FOQ, but I went to the Pfaff dealer because I did not want a demo model. Another shop - The Cotton Patch - we're selling ex demo models of the Sweet Sixteens, but DH said that he would prefer that I not buy a demo model......!

I have aver spoken to the shop today and sent pictures and I am waiting for them to get back to me..... DH has said we should give them until Thursday to call us back and if they don't contact us by then he will call them, and if they don't send out a new machine, he has said he will contact our credit card company.

I am so upset by this it has tarnished the pleasure I felt when I bought the machine. The dealer has told me to carry on using it, but I don't want to.... I want my machine to be perfect and I want to practice on my forever machine!

Oh well, I will let you all know how things go!

Thank you all for your support..... I felt as if I was over reacting, but it's nice to know you all would feel the same.

Hugs

Caroline