View Single Post
Old 08-19-2014, 09:49 PM
Rhonda Lee

Oh this is home sweet home! When I get the urge to buy or cry I come here and I don't buy and I don't cry I laugh. You are a funny group that mix and mingle here, oh ..I'm here too. What a good deal for me!

I've been going through patterns, now that's moratorium I really ought to be a member of immediately. The individual patterns start at $10 and I have ......a lot. Quilting magazines are another issue (ha). I've stopped taking all but one. I have ....many. And I've also been getting the MSQC Block. Today I've been looking at Accuquilt Dies I have quite a few of those too. But I don't have any of the embroidery software that is available for a lot of the dies (hummm). And get this (what am I thinking) I just printed off an itinerary for a tour with Bonnie Hunter to Tuscany in May 2015. I also inquired about the payment plan, gave them my email address. Is there a need to spend or a need to craft or a need to accumulate or just a need? Maybe it's just a need to buy fabric, it's like trying to replace chocolate...can't be done.