Thread: Cutting Help
View Single Post
Old 08-21-2014, 06:58 AM
Dina

Oh Donna, how awful!! I hope you heal very quickly and whoever assaulted you is punished quickly and severely. I hope you are okay otherwise. It must have been scary.

Unfortunately, I have no advice for you on cutting. I tripped and fell while I was running (on purpose, my daily exercise) Sunday and ended up with several ugly deep gashes on my left wrist and right elbow, plus a cracked rib. My first thought after I fell was, "I hope I can still sew." I couldn't bend my wrist and somehow that made using my machine really hard Monday and Tuesday, but yesterday I could get a method going that worked. It was so frustrating, as I couldn't even operate my can opener. I just had to have help.

You may just need to get someone to cut for you for a bit. I'd come over if I was closer! A very sharp new rotary blade and a Shape Cut ruler "might" make cutting possible? Pushing down with the cutter is the problem, I am sure.

Okay, I am no real help. I will be thinking of you and hoping someone else here has an actual solution for you.

Dina