View Single Post
Old 08-21-2014, 04:39 PM
meanmom

I thought this was going to be a nice calm week. My last week off before school starts. I was going to get tons of sewing accomplished. HA was I ever wrong. It has turned into a crazy week. I have an elderly uncle who has peripherial neuroprathy. (can't spell it) He lives alone and has no business doing it. We and his dr convinced him to do some PT. He is so slow to decide to do anything. Makes me want to scream. We convinced him to get life alert. I set it up for him yesterday and discussed and practice using it. We discussed when and where to carry it. He said OK. As I was getting ready to leave he put it back in the box and closed it. So stubborn and resistant to change.
Also had to do some things with my mom and DH. I had a dr appt today, haircut, went to the grocery made 12 qts of salsa and took my uncle to PT. She kinda told him he needs to start doing some things if he wants to stay independant. He was in tears. SOmething he needed to hear. So we had to go out for ice cream afterwards. I just ate dinner and I want ice cream again. GRRRRR! this has got to stop.