View Single Post
Old 08-21-2014, 05:23 PM
ILoveToQuilt

I don't really have a favorite coffee, although I drink Dunkin' Donuts iced coffee (best around) and Starbucks (different types) hot and black. I found it isn't so much as the brand of coffee you use, but how you make it. I only use a French Press (Bodum) for my hot coffee and either a Kerig or Mr. Coffee type machine for making pitchers of iced coffee. Especially important is the grind of the coffee...you need to match it to the pot type you are using. Different pots use different grinds. Best thing to do is buy whole bean and grind it yourself, a pot (or cup) at a time. Whole beans stay fresh longer than preground coffee.

I don't drink flavored coffee, but my DD does and she highly recommends "Jamaican Me Crazy" a caramel/vanilla flavored coffee by Joffrey Coffee (they have a website). The best flavored coffees are the ones that have the flavor "roasted" into them, not added later. (DD works for Teavana a subsidiary of Starbucks).

Just my opinions...everyone, wake up and smell the coffee! Yum...one of THE best smells ever in my opinion!