View Single Post
Old 08-22-2014, 12:38 PM
GrammieJan

Originally Posted by llong0233 View Post
By flavored, I think you mean a coffee that has good flavor...not one flavored with add-ins like vanilla, or chocolate, right? If you want a really good cup of coffee, brewed at home, you can't go wrong with Starbucks. I don't get anything at Starbucks other than plain coffee. I just don't think the price justifies the item. But their coffee IS good! It has great flavor every cup. I imagine other "gourmet" brands are good as well, but for consistency I stay with what I know. Starbucks.
Yes, that is exactly what I meant. I don't care for " flavored coffee" at all. Just coffee that tastes good. I have about decided that I am losing my appetite again. When that happened a couple years ago, it began with my coffee not tasting good. So, I started adding extra coffee grounds, but then I started having what I call "coffee nerves" or jitters. I quit coffee altogether and soon realized I had no appetite at all. This was happening while hubby was in hospice care. I lost 20 lbs before appetite returned. Will see.
Time will tell.

Thanks for all the replies, this has been interesting in that I did not know there were so many kinds .. (Brands) of coffee available. Small town here.