Thread: Juki HZL-11
View Single Post
Old 08-22-2014, 06:59 PM
frudemoo

Originally Posted by hamiltonguy View Post
I just found one of these as well. Super cool styling as everyone else has mentioned. I can't for the life of me figure out how to thread it and especially the bobbin! Can you advise me?

I wish mine had the lamp...the case shows a spot to put "accessories". I imagine that this is a box of feet and stuff. Did yours come with the box as well? If if did, what came in it?

I know this is an old thread, but I'm hoping someone will see it.

Guy
Hi Guy

I'm still here ... I LOVE this machine. My belt's slipping a little so I'm about to take it for a service. It's next on my list. It has the nicest little ZZ.

When I get home I'll grab it out and take some more detailed pics of threading and see if there are any other identifying markers. I did take it to show my LSMG and he had never seen anything like it. I never had any response to the email I sent a repairer in Japan who blogged about his. I was hoping to find a manual.

Mine didn't come with the accessories box unfortunately. I went back to the seller who was interstate and asked them where they got it from and they said they found it in an op-shop/thrift store and never used it, it was just a 'cool thing' they found. So no chance of tracing back to the original owner

Wherabouts are you located? Are you in the US or Australia?

Cheers, Amelia