View Single Post
Old 08-23-2014, 12:02 PM
Snooze2978

The telemarketers are getting smarter too these days. They have now found a way to make it look like your own phone number is calling you but they didn't spell my last name correct so I knew something was up. I get a call from telemarketers most everyday if not twice a day using either my phone number or someone in town's. As they come thru I put them on "Blocked" but I'm starting to run out of room. I'm also on the "no call" list but that doesn't seem to be helping these days. Yesterday I decided to listen to their speel and clicked on the number they stated to talk with a real person. I immediatedly explained that I told them the last time to take me off their phone list and that I was on the "no call" list. She preceeded to hang up before I could finish my sentence. I was not rude either just precise of what the problem was.....................THEM!!!!! As most of the phone calls are recordings it won't help to report them and the fact they've learned to go thru the phone system so you can't see their real phone # I just tend to ignore the calls most times.

If anyone has any other suggestions I'm all ears.