View Single Post
Old 08-24-2014, 06:15 AM
giquilt

Oh what fun! I finished the last blocks yesterday and put in mail.

Urgodschild2, i sent a tracking # by PM. I used your left over fabric in a block I was making for another quilt.

TheMamaHauser: the quilt will be beautiful because of the fabric you picked. I love the block. Keeping it for future quilts of my own.

Elizabrat: The cat was just darling. Had to hide from granddaughter or she would want a pillow.

Groovy Pieces: I was skeptical on meeting your expectations as I have few Batiks, but I loved the block in the end and hope you do too.

Nelco: The ribbon turned out so sweet! I had the soft green fabric.

Buzzy Bee: Chevron Christmas turned out great. Where did you get the off white snowflakes? Great fabric. (By the way, we are neighbors. I live just below Nashville. I'll wave next time I pass the exit on 24E)

Old Cat Lady: This is going to be a dramatic quilt. (See note with block.)

Nurse Bonnie: Loved the focus fabric. My daughter was a Tweety Bird nut when she was little. Turned out to be a fun block.

Happy Lab: Ok, this one is going in a saved folder for patterns. It makes such a great scrap buster. (PS, is lab a dog or a place. I worked in a "Lab" for years so that comes to mind.)

Katrina: This will be a great Red and White quilt if all the same blocks or even as a sampler.

jclinganrey: This block pushed me a little (a good thing). Loved your fabric and how the block turned out in the end. This will be a great quilt and I am saving the pattern. I had already saved some 2.5 inch blocks.

Actually I am saving all the patterns. I just might make a sampler quilt for them.

Looking forward to getting my blocks in Oct. giquilt!