Old 08-24-2014, 06:30 AM
Blackberry

Default Another Addition To My Growing Sewing Machine Addiction

Here is a beautiful Brown & Tan White Sewing Machine, Model 764, that I got at an estate sale for $45. The original price they had on it was $150 which, of course, was way out of line. There is a manual but no accessories. I believe this machine uses a short shank accessory so I should not have any trouble picking up a few. I also think it is a left homing needle which I am not too fond of but do manage to work with it. These pictures are before I have cleaned and oiled it but as you can see it looks to be in very good condition and barely used. It hums right along but will benefit with a good oiling. There is a sticker on the back of the machine that read 239.00. I don't know if that was the original price or not but the machine was originally purchased in April, 1988 so I am fairly sure it has all metal parts. This is the first machine that I have seen where the handle was molded into the machine.
Attached Thumbnails white-tan-brown-front-view.jpg   back-view.jpg   dials.jpg   needle-position.jpg   white-manual.jpg