View Single Post
Old 08-25-2014, 03:53 PM
IshtarsMom

Default My little ruler came home

My little ruler came home...I am ecstatic...couldn't find one like it anywhere. Just gave up believing I would ever find it...decided this afternoon to go through some old binders and throw paper copies of stuff away....Picked up one of the binders and out fell my ruler. It was totally empty except for that and some blank sheet protectors. Will never know how it got there. I'd put a GPS tracker on it if I could so I wouldn't lose it again. It has a brand name of June Tailor. I went everywhere in the Google search and still can't find another one so I'll guard this one with my life. I love that it is so plain, uncluttered and simple unlike it's owner that is plainly simple minded and needs a good decluttering. LOL

This comes as a welcome reward after a week of taming the scrap pile..I was thinking while I was cutting the last few...if God stood before me with a tote of scraps and said "I'll trade you one week of your life for this tote." I would have said..."you gotta be kidding me"..(cleaned up my language because it was God)but that's just exactly what I did..funny until you get "senior" you don't think about it that way...Just hope as I sew and quilt I "scrap as I go" and never end up with this mess again...Don't think there is a place in my back that isn't sore or complaining from pushing down on the rotary cutter. I'm such a whiner but I really didn't think it would be as physically demanding as it was..

Anyway...Yea for a HAPPY ENDING!
Attached Thumbnails 003.jpg