Old 08-26-2014, 06:34 AM
Judith1005

KwiltKrazy, I hope your feeling better and that your body is healing. I am so sorry to hear of your mom. You are in my thoughts and prayers. It will take so much longer to remember your mom without crying. But, the day will come and you will remember her only with happy thoughts and smiles. And she will always reside in your heart. *Hugs*

Lisa, I mailed off to my partner today. And she has also touched base with me as well. I know, I really enjoyed the process of making my doll quilt this month. I was reluctant to rush through the process. Thank you partner for your patience.

Lisa, how is settling into your house going? Are you located very far from your family? Are the furr children adjusting into their new surroundings?
Originally Posted by kwiltkrazy View Post
Dearest Quiltingkrazy;
Sorry I have been off-line for so long, my arm was broken and they had to reset it and in cast for a while, so no quilting, that coupled with computer problems, then last month my beloved Mother died. So things have been a wreck here. But, your quilt is almost done.Will need your new address to send it to.
Thank you so much for your patience.
Kwiltkrazy(Lucinda)
PS- glad you are moved. Now is the settling in time.

Last edited by Judith1005; 08-26-2014 at 06:38 AM.