View Single Post
Old 08-26-2014, 06:40 AM
nanna-up-north

Hello, everyone. Can I sneak in and cheer you all on once again? I feel so guilty that I haven't been popping in and making comments on your beautiful UFOs in such a long time. You all are the best thread on the QB.... I didn't bring any UFOs up with me this summer (except the ones in my mind that needed to be finished) so I guess I dropped out of sight for a bit.
I'm just about done with what I brought so I need to start something.... just haven't decided exactly what it will be.

But the quilts you all are doing have been inspiring.

Michelleoc, your use of Christmas fabrics is super cute. I have a whole box of Christmas back at the winter house that I need to use.... You have given me some ideas, that's for sure. And your cottage quilt is to die for.... really, I LOVE it. Your party of 4 ..... love the colors you chose for that one. I understand feeling a little strange making fall, pumpkin quilts while it's still hot but, I love them..... I really need to make some fall stuff, too. WoW, you have really been busy. Good for you.

Retiredteacher09, you have come up with so many great ways to use up the blocks from your church..... bravo!! I totally see how your quilts will bring joy to many. Super way to help out others.

Kristakz- You're giving that celtic quilt away? It's wonderful.... so bright and cheery.

Jwardknits- Your celtic quilt is awesome, too. I don't know how I missed that pattern but it's one I think I'd like to do. Colorful fabrics really set it off. And the jean quilt---- looks super warm. I've not done one of those either. The red and white mystery quilt is just eye catching. ... nice job. And, I need to get with it, don't I?

SandyinZ4- Cute, cute, cute. I LOVE the yellow you chose for this one. WoW! Some little one is going to adopt it for life.

Nena- I've never done one of the JoAnn block quilts but I really like yours. .... very, very nice.

So, I'll get back to the last quilt for my sibling's grandchildren. I've done 15 over the past few years. Now, if all my nieces and nephews are done having babies, maybe I'll get a break. But, like I said, deciding what to do next is the challenge at this point.