Old 08-26-2014, 12:05 PM
QuiltingNinaSue

I envy you a bit, Oksewglad, on the new to you car. We have looked several times, but nothing fits the budget. And its worse now, paying for the Geo Thermal system until the day we both die...in twenty years or so...

AC cut out and did not work in the Van all the way to K and back again...need to see what Buzz can do about that on the 2nd or 3rd of Sep...hope is not too much to fix. Have to have our cars inspected before buying a two year license for each vehicle in September. And trash bill of three figures is due this month and DH blood sugar reader quit working and that is almost three figures. When it rains, it pours. One step at a time...and spend lots of time home....maybe make progress on those PhDs.

Found some Thomas fabric in k. maybe for the backing...and have three half yards that will be here on Friday from Lansing, MI.

Sorry, Honchey, that this site gave you problems....and happy you solved it with Norton. Norton, McAfee and I do not get along too well together I use Bid Defender that advertised on this site and we seem to get along defending my computer.