Old 08-27-2014, 04:55 PM
QuiltingNinaSue

Dublb, I have taken two different 'sticks' to the dealer and she has copied patterns for me. But I have not set my mind to learn it yet...seems like so too much information...without using it every week....I will forget what I have learned. I wanted to finish a blue jean quilt for brother in law that needed guitars embroidered on each block for him since he helps my DH with his projects. but my eye became a problem and now I am pursuing other projects right now...which I really need to finish. Hoping by Spring, I can start up with learning a new craft....$$$$ of any amount are not available right now. But I would love to see what you have finished on your machine, Dublb.

1st one my list is the I SPY finished by Christmas or before; 2nd is the Mama and her kittens wall hanging, two of them, all done. Then DS quilt for Christmas, and his love her confetti quilt....and finish the borders for PC and get it quilted by LA. Plus the other projects started on QB are waiting to be finished. Time seems to fly by...too little time, so much to do! Its canning season, too., although I would love to get into the QR, tomatoes need attention tomorrow... they will not wait another day....more coming onward, too.