Old 08-29-2014, 03:47 PM
sewbizgirl
Power Poster

I love it, Donna!!

n10sgrrl, your package arrived today. Thanks for the package of gift squares for me! You are too sweet. Your fabrics are beautiful... obviously, you work with the 'good stuff'!

Here's a WARNING FOR ALL SWAPPERS: Jaime's package (n10sgrrl) was one of those paper priority envelopes, and it arrived all torn up and taped back together. The P.O. stamped it "received in damaged condition", but luckily everything was there, including the cash! Some honest postal worker got ahold of it before everything fell out. PLEASE, if you are going to use those paper Priority envelopes, COVER THEM with packaging tape for reinforcement. If they go through postal sorting the wrong way they get twisted and torn and you may lose whatever is in them. This time we were lucky, but please everyone reinforce those envelopes with lots of tape. I don't want anyone's stuff getting lost.

I will start the list, since we have 8 signed up and the packages have started arriving! Good job Jaime, getting yours cut and mailed early!
Attached Thumbnails 001.jpg   002.jpg  

Last edited by sewbizgirl; 08-29-2014 at 04:02 PM.