View Single Post
Old 08-30-2014, 09:20 AM
Jo Anne B.

I have a Bosch front loader, had the same problem even with loads that were not delicate, His recommendation was to reduce the spin cycle at the onset. Not enough weight/volume to require the high spin.
He also suggested using straight bleach in the detergent receptacle (about 1 cup) add bleach to the softner and bleach receptacles to the fill line. Use heavy duty setting, hot water, bleach added setting, extra rinse setting. I do leave my door full open. I do not have a odor problem. He also recommended reducing the detergent to tablespoons-ignore the lines on the cap, (unless of course I was laundering a mechanics clothes) they are of course promoting usage of their product. The over usage of detergent can be the cursor to many problems with the HE type of machine. I do not have problems with sticky clothes, mold or odor. If I am throwing in a light load I will add maybe clean rag towels to give some bulk to avoid spin issues too. The HE type machines are tempermental(sp), but I do like that they are better for the environment. And cheaper to use- less water, less detergent and less energy. And too boot my machines prior were sooo bad, I can't help but love what I have.