View Single Post
Old 08-31-2014, 03:02 AM
Barb in Louisiana

Originally Posted by Gay View Post
The small white ones that come with Brother and Janome machines are my picks. They seem to be sharper and cut through the threads more easily than other big name brands. I found prices a little different here - a Janome labelled one cost $6.50 at one lqs, and another had an identical no-name brand one for $2.50, worked just as well. Have ordered half a dozen of the latter.
These were my all time favorites until I tried the Rip Tweezer. FYI...you can buy these Brother-type at Hobby Lobby. They had the sharpest, smallest point to go through the small stitches and I really like that. I have at least 5 or 6 of those in all my travel kits. I never knew they could go dull. Evidently I haven't ripped with a single one enough to dull it. lol And I was sure I had, as much as I rip or unsew, the popular term these days.

I was so surprised that the Rip Tweezer has the same small sharp point and the surgical precision Tweezers on the other end. After using the larger in-the-hand Rip Tweezer, I am hooked!

Last edited by Barb in Louisiana; 08-31-2014 at 03:05 AM.