Old 08-31-2014, 03:54 AM
Barb in Louisiana

Originally Posted by TrenbeathRanch View Post
Very pretty...love the colors and kudos for taking on such a challenging pattern. Well done! What's your plan for the quilting?
Therein lies the dilemma. My quilting skills are still very pantograph and I would never do that to this beautiful quilt. I have a couple of queries out there to some great longarmers to find out what they would charge. I probably don't want to know. haha

I am not a feather gal, more of a swirly and pebbly. Recommendations & ideas from these very talented quilters on this board will be appreciated. If all else fails, I will buy the pattern from Judy Niemeyer's website and have a friend do it on her Gammil with the Statler Stitcher. She will be starting her BWS soon and I am hoping she will let me put in some work time with her instead of a massive quilting fee.

I just clicked on your website. Maybe I should ask you for a quote and/or suggestions. If I end up doing it, it will be a while, if ever, before my skills will be anything near the level this quilt demands to enhance it's beauty. I don't see a BWS in your gallery. Sure wish you had one posted. I would love to see one.

Last edited by Barb in Louisiana; 08-31-2014 at 04:07 AM.