View Single Post
Old 08-31-2014, 04:25 AM
Weenween

Originally Posted by jbaby View Post
Hi all, I am in the process of setting up my sewing room, and it's currently a builder beige. I was thinking of painting it a sage-ish grey green, but have been having second thoughts. I started worrying that it might give off a green tint in my sewing room, somewhat altering how my fabric colours looked. Am I being overly paranoid and over thinking this, or is it valid? I went with a plain cream colour rug because I was having the same paranoia of putting my blocks down on the floor (I don't have a design wall, and I'm too short even if I did) and having the different colours or patterns of a rug alter how I see the quilt. I hope this makes sense. Any advice?
I love the DAYLIGHT light bulbs you can find them at your local WM or Ace hardware have the at WM they have them in a white box with green on front and the of the front it says Daylight cool color tone. Mine are 100 watt but use electric of just 26 watts. brightness is 1600 lumens. They are fantastic I just love how they look a lot like natural light. My eyes are not as good as they once was.I hope you find what you need in color and bulbs. Light yellow or crème color does sound good.