View Single Post
Old 08-31-2014, 02:17 PM
Lovequilting22

Originally Posted by winia View Post
First off, I am not a fan of Hobby Lobby fabric. Thin fabric and horrible designs. That's just my opinion. Some people feel it's wonderful. My favorites are Connecting Threads, Missouri Star Quilting Company and Green Fairy Quilts. Green Fairy Quilts has the added perk of free shipping. In person, I like Zooks in Lancaster and Old Country Store. My favorite local quilt store is The Village Quiltery in Tannersville, Pa. Good luck with your search.
I didn't realize there was a quilt store in Tannersville, PA. I am only 25 mins from there. I will need to check that out. Thanks for the tip. I also love MSQC and I have purchased from them more often than anyone else, but I have also ordered from Connecting Threads and Old Country store online. I am a huge Zook's fan (Lancaster) and also Martin's Fabric Barn in Lebanon, PA. I also used to order from Joann's when I first started out, but the quality of that fabric compared with Moda or Kona, well, you can instantly see and feel the difference. I am a big Moda fabric girl! After all, they have a fabric called Dori! I had to get it. So the spelling is off, I can live with that! LOL