Thread: Opinion
View Single Post
Old 08-31-2014, 02:58 PM
quiltingcandy

I have used the Sullivan's spray - it works very well and I don't have any residual glue on my needles. I use it for the embroidery to attach the stablizer too so I don't have to use more stablizer than I need. Have used the 505 spray and liked it very much but it was almost $10.00 a can more than the Sullivan's spray.

Not sure what you are asking about tape - are you talking about the painter's tape? Afraid I can't tell you a brand, it is just called "painter's tape" and you can get it at WallMart, Home Depot, try not to buy it where they are selling it at a craft department or it will be a lot more expensive. Kind of like the Elmer's glue, but it during the back to school rush and it is cheap, but it at a craft store or grocery store and you pay a LOT more. I have also used masking tape (the light brown/beige tape) because it belonged to my dad, after he passed away it was getting thrown away and I knew I could use it. It worked very well with no residue. (He used the tape to hold his water color paper in place.)

There is also an iron-on tape for batting, not sure if there is more than one brand I found it on-line at Annie's or Fabric.com. I have it but the label is not there so afraid I am not good for information there either. Sorry.