View Single Post
Old 08-31-2014, 05:39 PM
Maureen NJ

Originally Posted by quiltingcandy View Post
I have the Hinterberg round frame and love it because it comes to me, I am not leaning over it. You do have to baste still. But if you have the Grace frame, it does it for you. Wish I lived near auntpiggylpn.

Before I had my Hinterberg I had a frame that was not as sturdy as the Grace frames and it worked well enough but took up too much room so got rid of it. Now that my daughters are grown I have more room, but can't justify buying another frame. The other thing about my Hinterberg frame, I have the 2 different size round frames, the 1/2 frame and also a frame that I use for embroidery or needlepoint.
I also have the Hinterberg frame and love that you can turn the frame to make it easier to stitch. My frame is the 22" but I am thinking of getting the 18" frame. Sometimes I find I am stretching more than I want to when the I am working in the 12 o'clock position. Does anyone have the 14" frame and how do you like it? I was wondering if it was too small for quilting? I made the half frame to do borders by following the tutorial that was here on the board. It works well. Quilting candy, is the needlepoint frame by Hinterberg?