Thread: Organizing
View Single Post
Old 09-01-2014, 12:21 AM
AlaskaAlice

I from time to time have tried different ways..My DH builds shelves where and how I want them.. I have large clear totes(find I forget where or what I have) so ...I folded fabric on boards (mat board cut to fit my shelves) looks great and I can see what I have..by color..I find that my fabric gets a bit wrinkled when it is folded.. so I like hanging on hangers the best...scraps or small pieces in clear shoe boxes.. I hate to spend so much time organizing but I find things get so bad I have to stop and get things so I can find them..I tried to stop buying more than I need but have failed at that..Really am frustrated if I have to make a trip to the store because I don't have the right color or enough to finish my project..I keep trimmings in clear bags..egg cartons ..and produce boxs..My littlest grandson 4years old found it was such fun to dump all grammas scraps out and make a mess:0) this week..and find hiding places under shelves behind totes..I am so grateful that he could come and see us I didn't even scold him much ..we are cleaning it up together...