Old 09-01-2014, 02:41 PM
peaceandjoy

Gosh, I'm going to be able to save you a lot of money... I'm an addict junkie. :/
Supreme Slider did nothing for me. After a few tries, I gave up - not worth getting out and in position as I saw no difference.

Polly Paper is freezer paper - but comes in flat sheets rather than on a roll. True, when it comes off the roll it does have a little curl - so tear some off and weight it down for a bit; it'll be nice and flat and less expensive.

Thangles - Once I started using Triangulations, I got rid of my Thangles. Triangulations is software that allows you to print any size hst you need, as well as flying geese. I buy doodle pads @ the dollar store, cut to size if needed (I stack several sheets and use an old rotary cutter). The paper tears much easier than the triangulations, I can make whatever size I need in whatever quantity desired w/out having lots of partial packages hanging around

An LED light is nice, but you can probably find something that will work for you in many local shops - hardware/home improvement or crafts. One additional caution: If you do attach to your machine, consider placement of the stick on pieces. I didn't, and when I tried to pack my machine, the case didn't fit!

My sewing table is made from two inexpensive cabinets (under $40 each) with a board over them. Cut a hole in the board to fit my machine, made a shelf that fits under that and is attached to the cabinet back on each side. I have the large surface and storage in the cabinets. They say a picture is worth 1,000 words...
Attached Thumbnails sewing-2.jpg   sewing-3.jpg   sewing-1.jpg  

Last edited by peaceandjoy; 09-01-2014 at 02:44 PM.