Old 09-03-2014, 02:46 AM
kiffie2413

Jaba,
I have no kids at home either..I do have 2 grandbabies, but I have so many novelty fabrics that I totally understand where your coming from...
Tracking shows my fabrics are on time for delivery tomorrow, happy dance!!!

So is mailing out Thursday good for you? Give me time to get the fabrics in and see which burgundy ones will play together for our "big swap".

I also have Autumn metallics coming in that will work for our fq portion of swap. Not that I needed them, as I have several now. But they're METALLICS and AUTUMN and were on sale...Kinda...does free shipping if you spend over a certain amount count??!!
Even though one ends up spending more to get free shipping than would've been spent buying just what you needed and paying the shipping... Nah, free shipping rocks!

Oh, and no worries if you send what I may have..that's just a chance we take. I figure it's part of the swap. Kinda like we all have different tastes, but as long as the fqs are in the "assigned theme" and "fq size" then it is what it is...
I've found myself loving some fabrics I thought I'd never even like..let alone love...
Regards,
K