View Single Post
Old 09-03-2014, 04:09 PM
manicmike

Originally Posted by Christopher View Post
ps mike please don't have me ban for asking a question I assume vintage meant just that...Q/A about vintage machine,have a great day... mate
You know why you were banned before and it wasn't for asking a question, as I told you, so please stop crying and lying to everyone. You said one thing in public and were threatening and extremely insulting in private.
Now I'm going to have to quote you so everyone has all the facts:

"manicmike take a breath and shut up keep your rude comments to yourself."

"I will not put up with you trying to be bossy with me you are a nobody..cause oldman I will tell you to go f*** yourself"

I expect you to be banned again because you broke the rules again in starting another account after you were banned for breaking the rules on antisocial behaviour.
You never accepted that you did the wrong thing or expressed any remorse.
Lastly, you sent me another nasty PM where you signed it with your first alter ego.

I expect also that your flooding this useful thread with your poison should be removed: You are also preventing others from finding vintage resources. Do you not consider the consequences of what you do on other people?
I was never, ever rude. I asked you to please not ask questions on a specific machine a sticky thread. It's obvious even with a cursory read of the posts how this thing works, and I was forced to explain the obvious to you. You responded with a rant about how rude I am and what you're going to do if I don't shut up. Honestly, as they say in my country of origin "catch yourself on" (reflect on your behaviour).