Old 09-04-2014, 04:49 AM
Elisabrat

I think pictures might be coming soon! I usually just left click over what I want to copy and then right click to paste it when I am in the correct spot to paste it. I have trouble posting pictures here without posting them on facebook first but never have I had trouble copy/pasting items to another page. that is amazingly weird because well I am slower than molasses most of the time figuring out computers!!

I hope you get side swaps in if that is what your wanting. next month I will post for you the first partner and the swap wishfuls if you let me know when you sign up tada that will help half of you lol the rest I guess can post if they can or send me the request to have it posted and I will get it on there for you TADA!

I am hoping to send mine out soon as I can thinking will pack it today and mail it tomorrow. My partner has already sent hers!! wow she is fast. She told me a grand tale of curly horses (didn't know there was such a thing) and it was a fun email to receive. Thank you so much. She also told me of three foxes running up to the house only to discover a dog sitting on the porch. that sure sent them running! sneaky little goobers. sneaking in for a bit of dog water! Getting to know your partners is a bonus here on the board. You are not just sharing a part of your fabric your sharing part of you. Its a great way to get to know others here and I hope every one of you does more than trade addresses. a bit of yourself is a wonderful gift also.