View Single Post
Old 09-04-2014, 02:57 PM
meanmom

Welcome to all the newbies. And of course all of us who have been on here for a while. I was up 1 pound in August. I thought it would be worse. I have been doing better so far this month. One thing that should help is I am at a new school. I have been told there aren't nearly as many goodies brought in to this building as the old one. There were sweets of some sort at least 2x a week last year.
It is still so hot at school. Tomorrow is supposed to be the last hot day, 93 with really high humidity. No AC. My student who was rotten last year has been slowly starting to act up this year. Today he decided he was going to go back to his old ways. He didn't quite make it to the principals office but was close. The goal is to document everything and get him in to the behavior unit. The director of special ED for some reason fought it last year. She pretty much never saw him.
I made fajitas for dinner tonight. Lots of peppers and onions with a little bit of steak. They are really yummy. Heading up to the sewing room for my nightly mental therapy. Gotta keep my sanity some way.
Pat