View Single Post
Old 12-31-2009, 06:58 AM
Deb watkins

Originally Posted by Deb watkins
Originally Posted by dglvr
Originally Posted by dglvr
I have put together the Underground Railroad sampler 6" size blocks tonight with the 2 inch sashings. Cut the backing and binding and it is stretched on the table, ready for quilting and binding tomorrow. This was started a year ago at this time! so one down!
Is that the Eleanor Burns Pattern? Would love to see it.
Yes, it is the Quilt in a Day Underground Railroad. I did all the 6" blocks about a year at this time, then tucked them aways as other projets took ?priority?. Finally decided that it was time to get things done for ME. Thought I had better get right to it, before something else came along.
I have several of those tucked away projects myself. I'm almost done with my last 09 Christmas present. Yaaaaa.
Then I'll be getting my UFO's started again. The "My stuff". I was thinking about purchasing that Underground Railroad book the other day but kept telling myself no you have enough projects. Now I wish I had gotten it. Well when your done with yours please post a picture. I would love to see it.
That pesky housework is calling - so my goal today is to get that done...then finish the wallhanging and post it TODAY. Now it may be at 11:59pm......but that is the plan.
Alas, I had to give it up. I thought at 11:12 when I was starting to put on the binding, YES, I am going to make it. But as the clock showed 12:02, I knew I was defeated. So, if I wait, I can have it done for January goal.

:roll: :roll: