View Single Post
Old 09-07-2014, 05:07 AM
silverfoxmag

Originally Posted by PenniF View Post
I'm in please.....i have GOT to lose the 25 lbs i gained when i quit smoking last year....I am at 14 months non-smoker after 45 years smoking.....and i've been trying to lose this weight since January!!!....(only GOOD thing, i haven't GAINED any more since then) I can't fit into any of my clothes and i sure can't afford to buy new ones - other than a couple pairs of jeans -- Back on WW and hoping that this will also help with the support i need.
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE !!!
Congrats on quitting smoking, Penni! That is quite a feat after 45 years! You go girl! WW will give you the support you need to lose those unwanted pounds and your success at non smoking, I hope you're sharing that at the meetings. I've lost 26 lbs. since May/june. I did an experiment in August to maintain what I had lost and actually lost a couple pounds in the end so stick with the plan and you'll be successful in your weight loss journey as well. I'm still doing the "Simple Start" and it's working for me so far, will switch over to counting points when I get to a plateau. I didn't join the September challenge, but will cheer everyone on. Good luck to all and have a healthy month of eating and losing those lbs. Marie