View Single Post
Old 12-31-2009, 08:19 AM
sunkistmi

OK, I'll join too. The sewing room was supposed to be cleaned up in Sept; oh, maybe Oct; November? Then it was Christmas and here we are. My problem is that I have to move everything out of the room so I have room to even work. That requires the guest room to be empty and right now I'm babysitting one of my little bottle babies that were adopted. The new family went on vacation for a week and they couldn't take her with them. "Momma" didn't want her to be by herself for a week, she's only 11 weeks old. She seems to be happier today and not hissing at my own three, actually playing with the 8 month old.
I do have a little path that I can walk thru the room and I do know where stuff is but it sure looks bad. I have been doing my sewing in the family room but have been 'requested' to sew in the sewing room so family room stays cleaner. I need all the ideas I can get. Haven't seen anything yet that looks as bad as my room but not confident enough to post pictures. What if no one likes me anymore?
Let's go quilters, I'm right with you (as soon as I get done resting from playing with the kitties).
Wendy