View Single Post
Old 12-31-2009, 09:25 AM
sunkistmi

Thanks Marveen, I'll have to start saving cardboard. I'm using metal shelves in a closet that I plan to take the doors off. I never close them anyways and they just make it more difficult to get to the shelves. The fabric that is stacked there is really random. I had them all sorted at one time but had to use the room for an exchange student. All my fabric got put in plastic bins and my son "helped" me move it back to the shelves after she left. It didn't quite go back the same way it came off so it's really caotic and makes it hard to find things. The fabric in the plastic bins is even less organized. I'm trying to figure out how I want to organize it, Should it be by color, by design, i.e., music, cats, flowers, etc. I go in there with all kinds of good intentions and end up leaving totally overwhelmed, without getting much done. Does that happen to anyone else? I really want to get it set up so I can use my new Phaff and do some of the embroidery with the discs I got for Christmas. I also got a Fab-U-Motion that should make it easier to do some of the free motion quilting without so much stress on my joints. Anyways, maybe with all of us supporting each other, I can get something done. Thanks for the motivation and affirmation.
Wendy