Old 09-08-2014, 07:25 PM
Honchey

Drove to my sister's home in De and arrived at 9:30 p.m. last nite.. I was very tired after the two and half hour drive.. She is working a local election tomorrow from 6 a.m. to 9 p.m. so "ll be cleaning up & oiling a vintage sewing machine/cabinet I found on the side of the road last week.. She will be using it at her son's home in Virginia..
We went to Bingo tonite and she won 4 times and I won twice.. The last game was the Jackpot and I won it all by myself...125$..I'm promised myself I won't spend it on fabric!!! I want to get an adult tricycle so I can bike myself back & forth to the clubhouse...the $$$ will go towards it...
QNS I used to can some tomatoes & peaches...I can't imagine doing all that you do....

Jan, I never thought I would enjoy sewing little pieces but it's really fun to do...I'm geeting to the point where I don't care what colors go next to each other..I sew a whole bunch then sit & watch tv while I'm pinning twosies & foursies
together..next thing I know I have 12" block...

It's close to midnight and I'm going to play a few games then go to bed...Tomorrow is another day! H.