Old 09-09-2014, 04:42 PM
QuiltingNinaSue

Ok, you opened it with sadness that she was gone; but remembering and tasting her pickles that long was a good memory kept alive many a day after she passed away. Most of us will not be remembered that long... or can say our children will have good memories of us... but hope that they do.

Yes, I replied to JeanieG question by email. Don't want to get into (whispering) 'sex' issues on a quilting site. particularly the fowl ones.

D_D, if you love him and both of respect your vows and its meant to be, it will be. Dh and I are both Irish and have differences in way of thinking and how we see things, but both of us respect our vows that we made and hold to them in our thinking....most of the time...of 48 years...we have stuck it out in good and bad times. My parents did not, but Gram always said, "Better to part if you are fighting each other all the time"....and not loving and respecting one another. She never blamed one over the other, and taught us there was always two sides to a story and it took two to argue and fight. Hoping everything will turn out right for you, we are here for you.

Honchey, I hope you win at Bingo again and gain more savings for yourself. Enjoy the time with your sister.