View Single Post
Old 09-09-2014, 05:14 PM
barbarakibler23

Hi Ladies
Hope all is well....looks like the birthday packages are coming in nicely for September. I believe I need to do a contest for trish b's birthday. I will work on it and hopefully get it posted tonight...so stay tuned!

SheriR...great tip on the cotton fabric. Thanks for sharing that!

I have had another busy week...time is just flying by. Can't believe summer is gone, school is already in session and it is football season. I love football season (and baseball) this year I am in a fantasy football league with my family and some friends. The first week of football is in the books now and my fantasy football team "Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood" has a win. Yeah me!

Yesterday (Monday I spent with my youngest grandson Cooper. He turned 1 in August. He is a real cutie. He is learning sign language and signs "more" and "all done" So yesterday we were eating blueberries and he signed more more more......until I thought he might turn blue. So I let him out of his highchair and was walking around in the living room, bent down and picked SOMETHING UP (hopefully food) put it in his mouth and said Yum and then signed more!!!!!! so funny .

gonna go and work on a contest.............be back soon..........
Barb